Platinum Level Donation

SKU Platinum-Donation
In stock
Product Details

This is our Platinum-level donation package of $225

Each donation is incentivized with a free gift of Top Shelf cannabis flower or edibles, carts, or concentrates of your choice from the drop-down menu above.

80% of each DONATION will go to administrative fees and salaries for office staff and drivers. The other 20% will go directly to a local NJ Charity of our choosing each month. We will post periodically the exact charities that your donations have gone to.

Thank you for your donation. Please choose the FREE INCENTIVE of your choice from the drop-down menu below.

Save this product for later

Contact Us


Phone: 855-FIRE-420

Text: 855-FIRE-420


Supportscreen tag